The Recovery of the Absolute Artifact is a 7-track album released under Rotteen.
- Mary in the Hedgemaze Ⅰ (3:52)
- The Last Machine I Trusted (4:46)
- Rave N' Roll (8:48)
- Don't Keep Me a Secret (4:44)
- Ignorant to the Void (7:38) (lyrics)
- Letdown Around the Bend (5:51)
- Mary in the Hedgemaze Ⅱ (6:01)
Release notes Edit
Album Stream notes Edit
where was there to go after Tweesee? briefly i was concerned that Tweesee would be hard to top, but i realized that Tweesee wasn't some kind of skill ceiling for me, but instead the act of completely blowing off the skill ceiling and opening an entire universe of ideas for me to explore. i took Rotteen's sound to a more serious place on this concept album about somebody lost in their anxious self and trying to get a foothold on enjoying reality after a traumatic experience.
- A limited edition shirt was released to coincide with the album release.
- An extended version of Ignorant to the Void was released on B-SIDE U: 2015.
- 75 CDs were released upon album release, signed as Rotteen. Only 25 were publicly released on Bandcamp.
|Ancient Artifact ARGÓS-CCCIII • Adventures With Tweesee • The Recovery of the Absolute Artifact|
|Bon Voyage • Monarch of Death Rave|