The Queenstons is an alias under the LapFox Trax label. They are a "duo" comprised of Renard and Jackal Queenston, and they produce anthem style drum and bass with influences from liquid DnB and trancestep, many times much happier than the other drum and bass alias Jackal Queenston. The Queenstons is also one of the few aliases that has original vocals, sung by Renard.
- Sensorium (June 2008)
- The Grand Cross (May 2009)
- Figurehead (March 2011)
- Undertones (May 2012)
- Identity Will Not Save You (April 2013)
- Prismatic (June 2014)
- evereffervescent (November 2014)
- dethrone (December 2014)
- What You Do EP (October 2009)
- The Revenge of Doctor Q (March 2010)
- Lovely Galaxy Growing v0.9 (June 2015)
- PROW13 (December 2013)
Other appearances Edit
- ON Trax Vol. 1 (March 2010)
- ON Trax Vol. 3: RELOAD (March 2012)
- ON Trax Vol. 6 (December 2013)
- ON Trax Vol. 7 (April 2014)
- B-SIDE U: 2016 VOL. 1 (May 2016)
- ON TRAX: THE ABSOLUTE (September 2016)
- Some songs released by The Queenstons were originally released under other aliases for the Mungyodance series. These songs are You Know Me and I Prefer the Sky under D-Mode-D and Amber Starlight, Amber Starlight, Don't Fall, and Amber Starlight Reveals the Sky under Jackal Queenston.
- The name of The Queenstons comes from a road in Hamilton, Ontario and is inspired by the DnB group The Qemists.