NEVERLAND SOUNDGIRLS (stylized as ИΣVΣRLAИD SØUИDGIRL$) is a 12-track album released under Kitcaliber. On May 2nd of 2016, the album was updated with a new master and new cover artwork.
- PROLOGUE (lyrics) (0:34)
- BOKEH FUTURE (lyrics) (2:40)
- BRAVE BLADE (lyrics) (2:24)
- HEY FUCKER (lyrics) (2:28)
- DIGI-ORDER (lyrics) (2:27)
- EXTRASENSORY (1:22)
- MILLION SHARDS (lyrics) (3:05)
- DISTORTER (lyrics) (3:10)
- SNARES OF JERICHO (lyrics) (2:52)
- GO! OVERDRIVE (lyrics) (2:23)
- THE END (lyrics) (3:15)
- HOME (lyrics) (3:25)
Release notes Edit
KIT: WORDS, VOICES, GUITARS
CALIBER: MUSIC, VOICES, SEQUENCES
⇩LOAD : PEDALS, NOISE (6, 8)
R. QUEENSTON : VOCALS (4, 5, 7, 11) ADD'L WRITING (7, 11)
VOLVULUS: VOCALS (8)
D. HALLEY : ADD'L SEQUENCES (4) ADD'L WRITING (11) ENGINEER (ALL)
ＦＲＥＱ Ａ０１２ ： GUTBUSTER
ＦＲＥＱ Ａ０６４ ： FLANNEL GARBAGE
ＦＲＥＱ Ｂ００６ ： SLEEPKNOT
ＦＲＥＱ Ｂ２５６ ： QUEER DECIMATION MASTER
ＦＲＥＱ Ｄ０２４ ： NEON LIGHT ILLUSION
ＦＲＥＱ Ｄ３０８ ： ｓｓｘTRICKY
ＦＲＥＱ Ｋ１３５ ： ELECTROSHOCK
ＦＲＥＱ Ｍ００６ ： GALESEED RANGER
ＦＲＥＱ Ｍ０１３ ： BOSS DOG
ＦＲＥＱ Ｍ０２７ ： RIIKIRA
ＦＲＥＱ Ｏ０１２ ： HUMAN SEQUENCER
ＦＲＥＱ Ｐ００９ ： HELL BLEATER
ＦＲＥＱ Ｒ０１３ ： MEMEWARPER
ＦＲＥＱ Ｒ０４８ ： CHIEF SPHYNX
ＦＲＥＱ Ｒ０６３ ： C ЯIDER
ＦＲＥＱ Ｒ０８８ ： BABY KRUMP
ＦＲＥＱ Ｓ０２２ ： STAR PUNCHER
ＦＲＥＱ Ｓ０２７ ： HACK✚ATTACK
ＦＲＥＱ Ｓ０７４ ： GUANO PRINCESS
ＦＲＥＱ Ｓ０９７ ： EXCITEDYKE
ＦＲＥＱ Ｗ００７ ： DARKSTAR BLADE
ＦＲＥＱ ＸＸＸＸ ： GUNDOGS & SOUNDGIRLS FORCES
RECORDED AT SOUNDGIRLS BUNKER, MAR 2013 - APR 2014
MIXED & ENGINEERED AT HALLEY LABS, APR 2014
EXCLUSIVE LICENSE TO LAPFOX TRAX
DESIGN: R. QUEENSTON
Album stream notes Edit
been sitting on this for quite a while. figure i should probably get around to posting it, as i realize the original master is a bit harsh and white-noise-laden to the point where the high frequencies were detracting from the overall sound. here's a much better master.
- Ren was given a cease and desist letter from Insomniac Games for using their font as the main text for the title text in the album art.  The font originally is from one of Insomniac Games' titles, Sunset Overdrive. The original album art appears on the physical but with the title censored, with credit given to the Distorter for the censorship.
- FREQ M027 is a reference to Riikira, an alias that produces similar music under the label Mumble Etc. (a similar project to LapFox Trax), and her first release.
- FREQ R063 is a reference to C ЯIDER, the album artist for Rider Super-1.
- FREQ XXXX is a callback to the intro of D.FREQ.CRUSH.
- The design of the cover and the physical release is a reference to Japanese Sega Dreamcast games.
- The ship design on the front cover is a reference to Raiden II, as it is a silhouette of the Raiden Mk. II sprite from the game.
Physical release Edit
- Remastered album stream
- NEVERLAND SOUNDGIRLS vocal tracks
- MILLION SHARDS guitar
- GO!OVERDRIVE bass and guitar
- THE END guitar
- HOME guitar
|This Broken City • D.FREQ.CRUSH • ИΣVΣRLAИD SØUИDGIRL$|