Darius (full name Darius Halley) is an alias under the Halley Labs / LapFox Trax label. He is a biologically null badger-skunk that is male-identified and produces freeform and progressive fusion. Darius can be recognized from his fusion of acid house and jazz inspired chord progressions.
- ERGOSPHERE (August 2011)
- caractère difficile (March 2014)
- Adventures with Tweesee (January 2015) (with Rotteen)
- FRAMEDRAG (March 2016)
As Darius Edit
- ON Trax Vol. 3: RELOAD (March 2012)
- ON Trax Vol. 5 (December 2012)
- RAKUGAKI (July 2013)
- ON Trax Vol. 6 (December 2013)
- ON Trax Vol. 7 (April 2014)
- The Queenstons - dethrone (December 2014)
- The Queenstons - Lovely Galaxy Growing v0.9 (June 2015)
- Rotteen - Bon Voyage (October 2015)
- B-SIDE U: 2015 (December 2015)
- Patreon Exclusive Series (Ongoing)
- B-SIDE U: 2016 VOL. 1 (May 2016)
- Rotteen - Monarch of Death Rave (September 2016)
- B-SIDE U: 2016 VOL. 2 (December 2016)
- ON TRAX: THE ABSOLUTE (September 2016)
As G-DARIA Edit
- Darius is 5'6" and weighs 140 lbs.
- Darius' last name is a reference to Halley's Comet and the video game of the same name. 
- Darius is named after a video game series of the same name.
- At one point, Ren said that they felt they were ready to have Darius become their main alias. 
- Darius was originally 'a bit of a love interest' to Renard. 
- In Darius' reference, the symbol on his T-shirt is the logo for Taito Corporation, but colored black instead of blue.
- The songs Heartsifter and Soulcrusher from ON Trax Vol. 2 provide the musical basis for Darius. They were originally credited to Jackal Queenston & Sonitus Vir, but Ren changed them to G-DARIA, which later became Darius.