A PICTURE OF FINN FARTING is a 13-track name-your-price album released under Renard.
- THE RETRO COMEBACK BAD EXPERIENCE (4:49)
- GOING TO RIP ON THE BUTT (0:53)
- GOT MY PONY SPAM FOR YOU (3:31)
- WHO GIVES A FUCK (1:38)
- WHO'S READY FOR THE BASEMENT (3:36)
- VS PSYCHOSHY (1:53)
- BURGIN........ (2:55)
- DAGGONE BIEBERON (1:12)
- TAGALOG LIKE IT WAS BEYOND WORTH (3:54)
- TUMBLR GOT SOUL (0:59)
- YOU GOT CURVES, SHE GOT CURVES (3:02)
- WI-FI BRIDGE (2:10) (lyrics)
- DARK TONY HAWK IS BORN (3:53)
The album mostly consists of humour music and breakcore (and variations of it, such as mashcore), as well as having Kitsune²-style chiptune "interludes".
so at TCAF this year i wrote a note to one Pendleton Ward (creator of Adventure Time) asking him to name my next album and describe its sound in three words. he drew a picture of Finn (the main protagonist of Adventure Time) farting, and wrote "POOP BUTT FART" beside it.
i took this as my queue to make something unprecedentedly stupid and without inhibition. it turns out it was something that i rather desperately needed to do.
Pen was also supposed to be selling CDs at TCAF but his burner was on the fritz. being a cool guy, he sent out emails with the CD's audio files on them. you'll hear a lot of clips of a dude talking on this CD. those are clips of Pen from his own not-quite-published TCAF CD.
this album has a wonderful promotional video. you should watch it: www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNLf5UV2zMw
At TCAF 2011, Ren wrote a note to Pendleton Ward (creator of cartoon Adventure Time) reading that he should name his next album and describe its sound in three words. Pendleton responded by drawing a picture of Finn (protagonist of Adventure Time) farting and writing the words "poop", "butt" and "fart" next to the drawing. Ren took this as "his cue to make something unprecedentedly stupid and without inhibition". The picture of Finn later became the cover art for the album (and appeared in the promotional video).
- All of the album's song titles (except for WHO GIVES A FUCK, VS PSYCHOSHY and WI-FI BRIDGE) were generated by thatcan.be/my/next/tweet, an app that generates tweets based on previous ones.
- Some song titles were originally capitalized properly, but this was changed when someone joked with "caps lock the album", referring to the album's capitalization (which always was in all caps).
- The original physical release run had Reslard custom-drawn on each disc.