地獄, (or Hell in English) is an 11-track album released under Aurastys. It is part of a project by Ren that was made for "focusing on the aural world building exercise of Hell as a real place located beneath the ocean floor somewhere between North America and Japan in a mysteriously ice cold climate. Creatures created from the concentrated physical 'soul sludge' of humans have established a society not dissimilar to our own, making good of all of our own damnable 'sins' (as certain religions would have them). As it stands, the world is vague, but should hopefully come into place over the course of this and other projects."
- Harvest (1:07)
- Circle One (4:20)
- Sludge Pits (3:11)
- Code of Conduct (2:22)
- Stupid Program (1:45)
- Body Market (2:39)
- Dust Dust Dust Dust (2:24)
- Hellevator (2:17)
- GUTZ (1:32)
- Judecca (2:56)
- Circle 8A (5:54)
- Renard called the project "JIGOKU". This is the English pronunciation for "地獄" .
- The vocals in "GUTZ" were made by Text-To-Speech software. These same vocals can be heard with much more clarity in the Second Life GUTZ factory.
- The songs are relatively short for Aurastys, as she mostly has very long songs.
- The referred-to hell in the album backstory is the same hell that Truxton, Eugene, Bonk, and Judge originate from.
- Sludge Pits is based off the track SCREAM AIMLESSLY INTO THE BLUE NIGHT by ⇩LOAD. 
Physical release Edit
|Four Beasts • Rising Ruins • Idea(l(s)) • 地獄 • Silence II|